All of you out there might agree to this fact that making something or creating something is really easy, or rather just a process in through which your mental innovation and creation comes into existence.
But after the creation, to maintain that very particular thing becomes a really tough job and sometimes a headache. But if you don't maintain it, it would definitely come to an end which i guess nobody would want to folks!
Now, there is only one thing that can be done in order to avoid such a situation, and that is either maintain that thing regularly, or try to remove every small sort of the cause and reason of destruction of that thing. The second option looks a bit feasible and easy.
If I focus on the Internet community and the area which involves the online earning, same situation is present here too. Now the first thing that comes to my mind every time i think about the online earning topic, is the Google AdSense.
One of the most popular source of earnings online for many bloggers and web masters.
But a large number of publishers get banned from Google due to very minute mistakes at their end. By this they then suffer a lot as their source of earning is almost gone.
Keeping these little yet very important mistakes in my mind, my today's post highlights some of them so that you guys out there can avoid them and continue earning great deals at google AdSense.
Once you're done reading the AdSense common mistakes, then you can go ahead and apply for Google AdSense. Hope these two AdSense episodes will help InshaAllah.
Google AdSense Application Process - 2016
Blunders to avoid!So guys here are some of the blunders which should be implemented upon practically in order to save yourself from getting banned by the google AdSense.
1) AdSense CodeMany of the Bloggers and webmasters often try to implement custom CSS to the AdSense ads, which is not allowed explicitly. The only design changes that can be implemented to the AdSense ads is via the AdSense Dashboard/Control panel.
2) Confidential InformationNever disclose your confidential information like CTR, CPM and income derived via individual ad units or any other type of confidential information in any case or under any circumstances.
However, you can disclose the total income you earn per ad as it may not cause any problem but greater than this would certainly be violation of rules and regulations that would ultimately cause you a loss.
3) Own Clicks - The Biggest BlunderThis is the most common blunder and should be avoided no matter what happens. You should never try to increase the number of clicks on your ads by unfair means such as asking your friends and family to do so in order to increase your income.
Google is pretty much smart and fast on detecting these type of fraud clicks and you do get detected pretty easily at their end. So avoid this kind of activity as trying to increase your income through such means would ultimately result in you account getting closed.
4) AdSense Ad and Link LimitAlways take care of the limit that is given to you by them and try to stay within the designated limit as trying to exceed limit for the sake of your income increment would not only make your ads visible but would result in the closure for your account. SO, in any case always try to stay within the gives limit. The limit they give is units and 3 ad links or 2 AdSense search boxes on any web page.
5) Text and ToolsNever try to add text or links that are powered by google search engines or ads that resemble the AdSense context and AdSense style as it can be greatly at you loss. Although google does allow you with some of the search engines like yahoo etc but still the main condition prevails of not being similar to the AdSense ad.
6) Launching PageIt is very important that AdSense ads should open on the same page and there shouldn't be anymore pages opening at every click on the ad. If this is the case then surely you may be using a base target tag to open all links in a new window or frame by default. So, its better to correct it as they don't want opening of pages at every new click. This could too become a source of closure of your account.
7) HeadingsOnly label your ads by the headings "sponsored links" or "advertisements" as any other headings or labels other then these are strictly unacceptable by google. There are people who have other labels and headings other then these. If you are one of them then correct it now and try not to become a target as become one can result in your account being closed.
But this activity is against the Terms of Service rules. So never try to practise such an exercise and avoid it to every extent as they are watching you.
9) Placing AdsPlacement of ads is a really important and a sensitive issue as advertisers only pay for the content based ads. The rest is of little or no use. Although you may be able to manage some clicks from useless sort of pages such as thank you pages, pop ups etc. But these will eventually result in the dismal of you account. So better avoid such type of activity and provide some useful content based ads.
10) Multiple AccountsThere is no need to create and manage multiple or more than one account to counter the fear that if they'll close one account then you can use others to continue and carry on. This is wrong approach folks, if they find this thing out they will definitely go for closing your other accounts too.
No doubt they are the boss! Instead of approaching for this wrong approach you can keep track of clicks by using channels with real time statistics. They will automatically detect the new site and display relevant ads.
11) Ad BlendingIn your AdSense account you are provided with a very large and an exclusive collection of borders and colours which can be used for stylizing purposes and they can surely serve the purpose really well.
But in this styling process take care of one thing that is really important that components of the ad should never be covered as hiding relevant components of the ads is not allowed. Also do not block the visibility of ads by overlapping images, pop ups, tables etc. So take pretty good care of this thing.
12) Content ManagementDo take extra care of the content of your ads as google does close accounts if your content isn't appropriate or suitable. Try not to add it on web pages with mp3, video, news groups, and image results. Also take care and exclude any pornographic, hate-related, violent, or illegal content. Acting on these will surely keep you safe.
13) Supported LanguageAlways take extra care of the language you are using that whether is it supported by the AdSense. If it isnt' then application of the code should be avoided as it is of no use then.
AdSense basically supports Chinese (simplified), Japanese, Danish, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, English, Polish, Finnish, Portuguese, French, Russian, German, Spanish, Hungarian, Swedish, Italian and Turkish. Apart from these its search is also available in Czech, Slovak, and Traditional Chinese. So better use these languages to avoid any sort of problem.
14) Altering ResultsWhile working you should take extra care of one thing that through your ads or work on them, site should not be altered in any case or through any type. Don't in any case frame, minimize, remove, redirect or otherwise inhibit the full and complete display of any advertiser page or search results page after the user clicks on any ad or search results as such an activity can make you cost a lot.
15) Excessive AdvertisingAlways try to avoid over and extra advertising and keyword addition as a much specific and appropriate content which is well managed will attract more traffic then the one which is over crowded. So better avoid doing such activities as these can cost you double loss.
So guys here were some of the blunders that should be avoided in any case in order to save yourself from getting banned by the google AdSense.
Just try not to get yourself in the spot light and get highlighted for such an activity, and with this try to abide by the rules and regulations at any cost. As by doing this you will definitely remain on the safe side. In the end, positive comments are appreciated.
You may also like to read