Search engine is an important tool for the users to locate a specific type of information. Mostly users use Google for this purpose. It is the most popular search engine. But sometimes Google bans some websites from appearing in its search results. The traffic of the sites is greatly affected by it.
You may like to read
There can be many reasons for the banning of the website. Some of them are the following:-
1. Copied work
The first reason for a site to get banned is the copying of content. Always remember to avoid it. Copying of content doesn't only mean that you go to a website and copy paste a post as a whole rather if you are unable to change it properly when rewriting it, it will also be considered as copied work. After writing something check it on a plagiarism checker and make sure the plagiarism is not more than 20%.
2. CloakingCloaking is to trick Google by showing it different content that you deliver to the viewers. Many bloggers do it by tracking IP addresses and then showing the content according to them. remember Google using highly advance software so it is almost impossible to fool it. When Google detects this kind of thing it blogs the website.
You may like to read
- What's New With Google Images Search?
- Differences Between iPad mini and iPad!
- Reason of Less Traffic from Facebook Page!
3. Words or links hidden in the content
Another way to fool Google bloggers use is to hide the content. Never try to hide anything from the page. Bloggers who try this trick put successive keywords behind images or such other such tricks. You can get complete detail of this trick from here.
4. Back links to the sites that are not rated as good websites
If you try to have as many back links to your site as possible you will lose the rating of your site. The quality of these back links is very important. If you are giving back link to your site from a suspicious site or from a site that is not considered as good, your search engine ranking will be affected and your site may also get banned. Try to give back links from the sites that have good rankings on Google and are never involved in suspicious activities.
5. Cheating for getting the links to improve the ranking of the site in the search engine
If you will try to use illegal ways to get the links you will have to face banning of your site from the Google search result. For example you may buy some links. Such kind of ways are not good to improve search engine rankings.
6. Websites that are not made by humans rather machines are used for this purpose
If you will try to generate your website with the help of machine and will not make it manually you will face troubles. Google doesn't allow this trick so you have to do all the things manually.
Try to avoid such type of things to improve your search engine ranking. These mistakes can ruin your years of hard work so be careful.